Friday, September 14, 2007

09/14/07

I have to say, I am feeling extra fat today. Pants are not fitting the way I want them too. I think the cruise really did me in more than I was hoping. At least I am back on track, I hate feeling like this. I am going to try and get over to the gym today to get a tour and sign up.

6:30 Took dogs on 2 mile walk.

32 oz water

9:00 Ate half of breakfast (oatmeal, ff plain yogurt, mixed barries). Waiting to feel hungry again before finishing it.

16 oz tea

11:30 Finished my breakfast. I am surprised by how long I've been able to go! Whoopee!

1:00 Romain lettuce salad with ham and oil and vinegar. String Cheese.

24 oz water

3:00 Banana



Todays 8 Healthy Guidelines
Fruit and veggies(5): xxxx
Whole Grains: x
Dairy(2): xx
Healthy Oil(2): xx
Protein(2): x
Water(6): xxxxxxxxx
Limit Sugar/Alcohol: Y
Multivitamin: Y

Excercise: 2 miles