Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back to Core

I am following the weight watcher's program, have been for years on and off. I am now going back to their "CORE" plan. This plan is pretty much based on eating foods in their natural form, no processed foods.

Anyway, this is my own personal journal to help me along the way.

Back to Core, day 1:

Got my 2 mile walk in with the dogs this morning and drank 32 oz water.

9:00 Ate 1/2 of my breakfast (oatmeal, ff plain yogurt, and berries) and will wait 'til I am hungry again before I eat the rest.

Drinking 16 oz herbal tea.

11:00 Ate remaining half of my breakfast.

1:00 Iceburg lettuce salad with ham, EVOO, balsamic vinegar. Lowfat string cheese (1pt)

24 oz water

4:00 Bannana

5:30 ff/sf latte

7:30 Indian dahl and spinach over bulgur. 24 oz crystal lite.

9:00 Air popped popcorn

I kept myself from doing any 'extra' evening snacking my crocheting while I watched TV.

Todays 8 Healthy Guidelines
Fruit and veggies(5): xxxxx
Whole Grains: xxx
Dairy(2): xxx
Healthy Oil(2): xx
Protein(2): xx
Water(6): xxxxxxxxxxxx
Limit Sugar/Alcohol: Y
Multivitamin: Y


Excercise: 2 miles