Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sept 19

So I overslept this morning because DH and I got a phonecall at 3AM this morning. It was my inlaws worried because my BIL had not come home yet. Now mind you, the boy is 24 y/o and had just finished his last day at a job before starting his new one next week. It was quite obvious to me that he probably went out drinking, and would be home shortly, but we were woken up. I understand their concern, but if they had simply waited a little while, the call would not have been necessary. Of course, this got my DH all concerned and he was up calling hospitals and such. But needless to say, BIL came home at 4am and was home so late because he drank too much and had to sleep it off in the car for a while (at least he was wise enough to do that). So, I am glad he is home and safe, but I wish my in laws were not such drama queens. (Who stays up to make sure their 24 y/o son comes home anyway.....he is a grown man is he not?)

Anyway........I went to the gym for the first time last night and took a 1 hr Pilates class. It felt great, I had been stressed and tense all daya nd I came out of that class relaxed and energized. It felt really good and I am so glad I decided to do this. I am proud of myself, i am finaly working in the right direction. DH is out of town tonight on business so I will probable head right to the gym after work for a little while before coming home to the dogs. Have lots of housework to do tonight as well.

6:45 1 mile walk with dogs

drink 32 oz water

9:30 1/4 c dry oatmeal, 1/2 c ff plain yogurt, 1/2 c strawberries

drink 16 oz herbal tea

11:30 1/2 c grapes

12:30 salad w/ chickpeas, feta, oil, and vinegar......1/2c grapes for dessert

3:00 1/2 c chocolate pudding

24 oz water

5:00 banana

5:45 spinning class

24 oz water

7:30 spinach dahl w/ 2 mini pitas (2 pts).......6 almonds (1pt)

16 oz sf cf iced tea lemonade

9:00 air popped popcorn



Todays 8 Healthy Guidelines
Fruit and veggies(5): xxxxxx
Whole Grains: xxx
Dairy(2): xx
Healthy Oil(2): xx
Protein(2): xxx
Water(6): xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Limit Sugar/Alcohol: Y
Multivitamin: Y

Excercise: 1 mile/1hr spinning