Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sept 26

I went for my walk this mroning and it was a beautiful 70 degrees (was great, but I know it means it will be hot today) but there were leaves all over the ground. Strange but beautiful if I do say so myself. I love the fall and amlooking forward to the cooler weather.

Took pilates last night. It surprises me how much I really LOVE that class. I would take it every day if my gym offered it. Tonight I am taking advantage of the free physical training I get with my gym membership (4 free sessions) so we will see how that goes.

I got a call from my brother this morning and he is in a pinch for a babysitter, so it looks like I will be heading down to PA on Saturday to watch my nephews (not that I would EVER complain about watching them). Ill probably spend the night and come home Sunday morning.

6:30 2 mile walk

32 oz water

9:00 oatmeal, yogurt, fruit

16 oz decaf tea

11:30 APPLE

12:30 black bean soup w/ ff sour cream and ff cheddar and core-n-bread

24 oz water

2:45 baby carrots

5:00 banana

5:30 20 min weights, 25 min cardio, 60 min 20/20/20 class

8:00 fried plantain and brown rice with light butter (2 pt)

9:00 frozen fruit bar (2 pt)