Friday, September 21, 2007

Sept 21

So yesterday was day #3 at the gym and I did another Pilates class. I am starting to feel all this working out in my muscles this morning. I didnt want to get out of bed today. But I am very proud of myself for sticking with my plan this week, and am planning to do the same next week (one week at a time). Tonight I do another spinning class.
I threw together a black bean soup last night. It was very good and quite filling however I think i will enjoy it more when it gets colder out. I made much more than I originally was planning for so I froze a lot of it and will eat it over the next couple of weeks.
Tomorrow DH and I go apple picking with my brothers and their kids. I am very excited, it is one of my favorites things to do this time of year!

6:30 2 mile walk with dogs

32 oz water

9:00 1/4c (dry) oatmeal, 1/2c ff plain yogurt, 1/2c strawberries

16 oz herbal tea

11:30 couple of grapes

12:45 spinach dahl over bulgar and a couple of grapes

24 oz water

3:00 finished grapes and 1/2c sf pudding

Mac & Cheese (whole wheat pasta and ff cheese and EVOO)

pumpkin fig pie

Todays 8 Healthy Guidelines
Fruit and veggies(5): xxxxx
Whole Grains: xx
Dairy(2): xxx
Healthy Oil(2): xx
Protein(2): xxx
Water(6): xxxxxxxxxxx
Limit Sugar/Alcohol: Y
Multivitamin: Y

Excercise: 2 mile/1hr spinning