Friday, September 28, 2007

Sept 28

SO I had my "protecting god children" workshop last night. It was more interesting then I thought it would be. Some of the videos they showed us were kind of disturbing. I also got fingerprinted....geez, what an ordeal.............they fingerprint each finger like 4 times! But it is a good reason, so I cant complain.I came home hoping to watch my "Grey's Anatomy" that my TIVO was supposed to be recording when i find out it is recording DH's show instead. I was so mad I missed the season premier, but I think they show reruns online now, so I will have to check.
Tomorrow I go down to PA to babysit my nephews, so that will be fun. I hope to get more of my neice's blanket done while I am down there and the boys are asleep....I am way behind on that.

6:30 2 mile walk with dogs

32 oz water

9:00 oatmeal, yogurt, fruit

16 oz decaf tea

11:30 baby carrots

12:30 salad w/ chickpeas, ff cheddar and ff italian dressing

24 oz water

3:30 Pumpkin Figs Pie

5:30 banana

6:00 kickboxing

7:45 veggie lasagna