Monday, September 17, 2007

9/17/07

It was sooooooo cold this morning, I had to put on sweats to walk the dogs. No frost yet, but I think we are gtting close!

I slept in this weekend for the first time in MONTHS and it felt soooooooooo good. I really needed it. The weekend was good, productful. I was so excited because I tries out this new food market a town over from me. It is called Zeytinia and it was CORE HEAVEN. The produce was so beautiful and reasonable priced and it had everything I needed. I thought for sure I'd have to go to my regular supermarket afterwards for things I couldnt find, but there was no need. I am in love with this new place!

I forgot how good I felt when I was on core and I am definitly glad I am back, I just FEEL so much better. And I had no problems staying on track all weekend. And the other good news.....I signed up for a gym membership through my insurance company (great discount) and I am starting tomorrow. I am planning on taking 4 classes a week (pilates and yoga probably) and working on some strength training, I am very excited.

6:30 Took dogs on a cold 2 mile walk

32 oz water
9:00 Ate 2/3 of breakfast (10 grain hot cereal w/ .25 c milk)

16 oz herbal tea

11:40 Finished Breakfast

1:00 Lunch - Spinach Dahl over bulgar w/ banana for dessert

24 oz water

2:50 ff yogurt flavored with sf gelatin

7:30 went to diner after WI and had half of a spinach and feta omelet and half of a baked potato and 24 oz seltzer

9:00 came home and had a few sf twizzlers and a granola bar (4pt)

Todays 8 Healthy Guidelines

Fruit and veggies(5): xxx

Whole Grains: xxx

Dairy(2): xx

Healthy Oil(2): xx

Protein(2): xx

Water(6): xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Limit Sugar/Alcohol: Y

Multivitamin: Y

Excercise: 2 miles