Monday, September 24, 2007

Sept 24

We had a great weekend. We went apple picking with my neices and nephews and had a great time. We picked some pumpkins too. Now I have about 16 lbs of apples that I need to figure out what to do with (I'll prolly make an apple crisp with bulgur and definitly some applesauce). We went to a diner that hols the record for the world's largest cheeseburger (they have a 150 lb burger on the menu). DH got a 2 lb burger and ate the entire thing, minus the bun. I felt sick just looking at it. I ate grilled chicken on a pita with lettuce and cucumber sauce (I used APs for the pita and sauce).

So my first week at the gym was successful. I took 3 pilates classes, 2 spinning classes, and 1 yoga class. I thought the yoga class was going to be relaxing, but it turned out to be a 'yoga for fitness' class and it was SO HARD! Much harder than the pilates. I will definitly give it a few more chances though. It will take some practice. This week the plan is for 2 yoga, 2 pilates, 2 spinning.

So I calculated my Activity Points for Last week:

Tues: 2 mile walk, 60 min pilates - 4 AP

Wed: 2 mile walk, 45 min spinning - 7 AP

Thurs: 2 mile walk, 60 min pilates - 4 AP

Friday: 2 mile walk, 45 min spinning - 7 AP

Saturday: 60 min pilates - 3 AP

Sunday: 60 min yolates - 3 AP

Monday: 2 mile walk - 1 AP

TOTAL: 29 AP WOO HOO!

6:30 2mile walk with dogs

32 oz water

9:00 oatmeal, yogurt, apple/bananas

16 oz tea

12:00 Black Bean Soup w/ff sour cream and cheddar and core-n-bread

3:00 baby carrots

4:00 mini brownie, mini CC cookie (4 pt?)

7:30 WW pasta with marinara, 2 pc bread (5 pt)

9:00 FF ice cream (4pt)