Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sept 25

OK, so I am really upset, you guys know how hard I worked last week, I was perfectly on program AND I took an excercise class at the gym EVERYDAY. Well I had WI last night and I am up .6!!!!!!! I am so mad. I am sure it will reflect in next weeks WI, but that didnt stop me from being upset last night. I have to say, I felt great all last week until I stepped on that scale. I hate that little metal box!I wont let it detur me though, I stayed on program last night as I will do all week long. I am taking either a pilates or yolates class tonight.
6:30 2 mile wlak with dogs

32 oz water

9:00 oatmeal, yogurt, fruit

16 oz tea

11:30 apple

12:30 black bean soup with ffsour cream and ff cheddar and core-n-bread

24 oz water

3:00 baby carrots

4:00 apple

6:30 WW pasta w/ farmer cheese and spinach

7:30 1 hr pilates class

9:00 pumpkin figs pie