Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sept 18

Well, I felt super rushed this morning getting my breakfast and lunch packed as well as my gym bag (today will be my first day at the gym). So I have decided I need to start preparing things a little better. Prewashing and packing my fruits and veggies into portioned bags, making lunch/breakfast the night before so I can grab it and head out the door. I also think I need to make a trip to Kohls to get some new workout clothes so I am feeling AND LOOKING fabulous at the gym.I was excited yesterdaya bout starting the gym today but I felt so rushed this morning that I started dreading it because I feel like I have so much stuff to do at home. But I am not gonna let anything get in the way, I WILL GO TODAY...even if it is just for 30 min.So I had my first weigh in since the cruise, and I am up 1 lb, but I think i can honestly say that this is the first time I have felt good that it was ONLY 1 lb. With my change in outlook, I am gonna be kicking some butt at this weightloss thing!

I wasnt very good about getting in all my fruits and veggies yesterday....ill get them today.

6:30 2 mile walk with dogs

32 oz water

9:00 ate 2/3 of breakfast (10 grain hot cereal w/ 1/4 c milk)

16 oz herbal tea

11:30 finished breakfast

12:30 salad w/ chickpeas, feta, oil and vinegar ......grapes for dessert

24 oz water

3:45 banana

6:30 tomato soup with milk and couscous

7:30 1 hr pilates class

9:15 1/2 c chocolate pudding with ezekial cereal

Todays 8 Healthy Guidelines
Fruit and veggies(5): xxxxx
Whole Grains: xx
Dairy(2): xxx
Healthy Oil(2): xx
Protein(2): x
Water(6): xxxxxxxxxxx
Limit Sugar/Alcohol: Y
Multivitamin: Y

Excercise: 2 miles and 1 hr pilates